Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday

They keep telling me how my life is going to suck. But my life continues to not suck. As we mentally prepare ourselves for the big fly, I sustain a positive outlook. The timing of this deployment is actually pretty good. I attended my last stateside church service today. The message was all about not worrying. So, I'm not. I am the eternal optimist. Positve attitude.
And today is Super Bowl Sunday! Here at Ft. Dix, the Army has invited us to attend a party at a post gym. Food will be provided in the form of Olive Garden and Hooters. (no waitresses) And the big game will be shown on big screen t.v.'s. Not bad. And I am in good company with a great unit. Really looking forward to the experience overseas. All trained up and ready to go. So, here we go. I hope you'll all stay tuned to the blog and enjoy the year with us. R And R is only about six months away.
Aloha

No comments: